Introducing: Masterclass 2017
Take your nonprofit's performance from good to exceptional
- Is your nonprofit at a crossroads and in need of one massive breakthrough?
- Are you ready to create a future for your communities you can be excited about?
- Do you want to fast track your contribution as a Board member?
Take the tired conventions of Boardroom governance and put them back on the shelf. This Masterclass will encourage strategic thinking in an unconventional way. Create huge results in a short period of time by looking at governance from a fresh perspective.
In the words of one attendee, this Masterclass is the place to "renew your vows", and step back into governing for your community with not just a greater depth of knowledge but a new found enthusiasm. Your Masterclass host, Steven Bowman, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and global experience, his irreverent take on otherwise dry topics and his ability to draw wisdom from the Masterclass group.
Who should attend?
- Board members with little formal experience, looking to get a running start at making a positive impact during their tenure
- Those Board members who are in the top 10% of high achievers, but still want to take it up a notch
- Board members with specific operational challenges, hoping to find new ways of resolving persistent issues
- CEOs and senior executives who want to support their Board to create strategic choices